About TuoLian Metal
TuoLian is a professional stainless steel material manufacturer with more than a decade of experience. We have qualified team of highly trained craftsmen, architects, and engineers. Our factory is well-equipped with high technology production equipment and in-house facilities.
Guaranteed that TuoLian Metal is an ISO9001:2015 certified quality management systems. Since its establishment, TuoLian Metal is committed to providing the best services, excellent customer support, and world-class quality stainless steel materials.
Supply Stainless Steel To Any Industry
TuoLian offers one-stop stainless steel material solution to any industries. We can provide custom services according to your dimension, sizes, surface finish, grades, and more options.
One Stop Stainless Steel Manufactory
We produce stainless steel materials according to your specifications. You can contact us for your desired grades selection, thickness, surface treatments, and dimensions. Just send us your details today.
All our stainless steel materials are certified by different industry standards such as ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2014, AAA Certification, CQGC Certifications, and more. Our company also have certifications from ISO9001:2015 quality management system.
At TuoLian, we have testing laboratory and equipment to ensure that our stainless steel materials are in actual weight and good quality before shipment. Our strict quality control team also performs strict and 100% inspection on all production stages.
Our support and services are not only limited from the beginning of our transactions. Even if you have received your orders, TuoLian will continue to provide excellent after-sales services. We will continue providing assistance and warranty to your orders.
What Client Say About TuoLian Metal
Hi! I am Michael from Mexico. I have a stainless steel fabrication company dealing with kitchen tops, doors, windows, and tower masts. Good thing, I have found TuoLian Metal as my supplier of stainless steel materials. Their products are in good-quality. Plus, I can also choose specific grades for my fabrication needs.Micheal From Mexico
Good day! I am Stephen from America. My company deals with fabrication of stainless steel structural columns and beams. Sourcing stainless steel materials with a very good quality is very difficult nowadays. Luckily, TuoLian Metal has helped me. We have been partners now for more than three years. Thank you, TuoLian Metal.Stephen From America
Thank you, TuoLian Metal for providing my company with excellent quality stainless steel sheets for my metal fabrication services. My customers loved all the stainless steel parts and we received a very good feedback.Rita From Frence
TuoLian has been my business partner and stainless steel material supplier for over two years now. Throughout the years, they never failed to provide us with good quality stainless steels sheet for our fuel tank fabrications. Plus, their services and after-sales support are awesome.Greg From Germany
More Questions You May Have
Yes. TuoLian is a manufacturer that specializes in manufacturing all kinds of stainless steel materials.
We require 30% advanced deposit. You can send us the remaining 70% of the payment through T/T, L/C, PayPal, Mastercard, and more.
We ship your stainless steel orders through sea, land, or air through DHL, UPS, FedEx, and more.
For in-stock orders, we can deliver your orders for as soon as 7 to 10 days. For custom, normally 15 to 20 days depending on the quantity.
Yes. We can provide free samples but freight cost should be shouldered by the buyer.
Resource From The Blog
Do you want to learn about how stainless steel sheets are manufactured and produced? Keep on reading this article.
Learn more about the difference between the two stainless steel grades.
Whether you need to check the stainless steel quality for your fabrication, this guide will help you.
Do you find it difficult to choose what type of stainless steel grade you use for your application or project? This article will guide you to different grades, specifications, and functions.