1B Finish Stainless Steel Manufacturer in China
The 1b finish on stainless steel can produce a dark, non-uniform surface which can provide high corrosion resistance. It has high qualities that can surely exceed mechanical property requirements and meets your applications.
At TuoLian, we supply 1b finish stainless steel available in small to large batches. We are equipped with complete sets of production equipment for stainless steel cutting, smoothing, and finishing.
Please contact us today!
1B Finish Stainless Steel By Grades
- The 310S Stainless steel 1b is good for high-temperature applications. Ideal for construction industries, chemical, and petroleum fields.
- The 440 1b stainless steel is ideal for cutlery applications. It is known for their wear and excellent corrosion resistance.
- 309 Stainless steel 1b is used for the shipping building industry, construction field, chemical, food, and mechanical industries.
- This standard dimensions of 1B finish stainless steel from TuoLian undergo cold rolled and annealed treatment. It provides excellent corrosion resistance.
- The 410-grade stainless steel with a 1B finish offers high hardness and strength. It is magnetic and features high corrosion resistance.
1B Finish Stainless Steel Advantages
For various applications like fabrications, our stainless steel with a 1b finish is great for you. They are simple to work with.
Stainless steel is far better than other alloys on the market. They are durable, cost-effective, and provide good value.
Our 1b finish stainless steel went through a diverse durability test. Therefore it can be used in harsh environments.
TuoLian guarantees safe-to-use 1b finish stainless steel materials. In the manufacturing process, we use only non-toxic materials.
The 1b finish stainless steel applies to different industries such as:
- Ships building industry
- Construction field
- Chemical industry
- Electricity industry
- Hardware fields
However, stainless steel with a 1b finish can be made according to the customers’ requirements.
1B Finish Stainless Steel Features
- Environmental protection: can help decrease pollutants in the environment.
- Surface cleanliness: The steel surface is flawless and compact, not easily contaminated, and has good self-cleaning properties.
- Resistance properties: Strong anti-corrosion, acid resistance, non-radioactive, and wear resistance.
- Simple maintenance: Easy to repair the minor loss.
The 1B Finish Processing on Steel
- Hot Rolled (HR)
- Cold Rolled (CR)
1B Finish stainless steel is made through rolling the stainless steel heated prior to rolling. It undergoes heat treatment or cold treatment that creates a constant microstructure. As result, the stainless steel will surely exceed mechanical property requirements.
Durability Level Testing
To ensure the quality of 1b finish stainless steel, they went through various testing such as:
- Ultrasound TEST
- NACE MR0175
- Intergranular Corrrosion Test
- Impact Test
- Hardness Test
- IGC Test
Technical Specifications of 1B Finish Stainless Steel
|Plate Specification||ASTM A240 / ASME SA240|
|Thickness||0.6 MM TO 80 MM THICKNESS|
|Width||1250 MM / 1500 MM / 2000 MM / 04 Feet / 05 Feet and Custom Cut Width as Per Requirement|
|Coating||PVC coating Normal / Laser, Film: 100 micrometer|
|Color||black and white|
|Length||2400 MM / 2420 MM / 6000 MM / 08 Feet / 10 Feet / Coil Cut and Custom Cut Length as Per Requirement|
|Packaging||Loose / Carrate / Wooden Pallet / Wooden box-a / Plastic Cloth Wraps|
|Material Test Certificate||EN10204 3.1, 3.2 / NABL Approved Lab / SGS/ TUV/ DNV/ LLOYDS / ABS|
Thank you to TuoLian for providing us with the stainless sheet with the 1b finish we required. They are all delivered in secure packaging and in sufficient quantities. It aids in increasing our productivity.
TuoLian has provided us with well-polished 1b stainless steel sheets. It is ideal for our ongoing construction projects. Thank you for your excellent service! We should get more stainless steel supplies from you.
One of the most popular finishes available is stainless steel 1B. The surface finish chosen is especially significant where fabrication procedures will be used. When the steel will be ground prior to painting and bonding, rough surface treatments are appropriate.
The 1b finish on stainless steel can produce a dark, non-uniform surface which can provide high corrosion resistance. It can be made by cold rolled or heat-rolled. While the #2 finish is only made of cold rolled, provides very smooth and less likely to hold onto airborne contaminants. It is easy to clean and finish.