20 Gauge Stainless Steel Sheet Manufacturer in China
TuoLian 20-gauge stainless steel sheets are the most applied in machining operations and general fabrication. This metal sheet meets the necessary dimensions through precise measurements. A higher gauge of 20, the thinner the steel is. And that indicates it’s ideal for specific demands that require a lighter weight.
We produce 20 gauge stainless steel that meets the requirements for the sheets based on your demand. With finishes and custom dimensions readily available for all your project implementation. Contact our team, and we will ensure to give you the best quality and service needed.
20 Gauge (304) SS Finishes
Steel #2B, commonly known as mill finished, is a type of metal sheet with an unpolished surface and a dull-appearing gray tone.
The brushed finish sheet has non-magnetic features and an excellent linear effect suitable for appliances.
Mirror-polished stainless steel has an extra glossy polished commercial finish with reflecting, bright, and shiny surfaces.
TuoLian starts by evaluating the stainless sheets’ quality before delivering high-grade and functional 20-gauge metal sheets. Here are the highlights of the examination process in sequence.
- Surveying the steel coil storage
- Steel sheet checking
- Ingredient testing
- Ultrasonic and hydraulic trial
- Thickness assessment
- Undergoing mechanical experiment
- Size inspection
- More additional test
20 Gauge SS Features
Stainless steel with a gauge of 20 has distinct qualities designed to accomplish the tasks required. Additionally, this type of sheet metal has other characteristics related to it, like:
- Long-lasting durability. It resists high or low temperatures for specific applications highlighting durability.
- Corrosion resistance. GA 20, made from stainless steel of the 304 grade, offers exceptional corrosion resistance for commercial or household use.
- Easy to fabricate. Specific usage for stainless steel is possible with its thinner characteristics and excellent combination of mechanical qualities.
- Non-magnetic. When heated, the stainless steel sheet’s non-magnetic properties won’t solidify and become annealed.
- Sanitary. 20 GA stainless sheets with 304 prevent the accumulation of hazardous substances, which made them standard in the dairy, beverage, and food industries.
20 Gauge SS Applications
The following are a few examples of its general-purpose uses in industries and simple applications.