316 Stainless Steel Angle
Stainless Steel Angle 316 has superior strength and excellent corrosion resistance. It is used in aerospace, industrial, architectural applications, and more. Easily machined and welded to create specific products.
- 2,500-2,550 F Melting point
- 42,100 psi tensile strength
- Profile steel with a simple section
- SGS, ISO, RoHS Certified
- Equal or unequal options
- Maintains properties in cryogenic or high temperatures
Leading 316 Stainless Steel Angle Manufacturer
316 Stainless steel grade is a standard molybdenum-bearing grade. Compared to Grade 304, Grade 316 has more corrosion-resistant qualities. It has excellent resistance to chemical-heavy, acidic, freshwater, or saltwater. Good in grinding process, machining, bending, forming, and more.
Toulian Metal supplies all kinds of 316 stainless steel angles. We stock all lengths such as 3m, 6m, 12m, and 3-24mm thicknesses. You can also request custom cut lengths or cut-to-size requirements.
Our team is an expert in various surface finishes such as forged, hot rolled, cold drawn, mill finish, galvanized, etc. All products are manufactured according to ASTM, EN, DIN, and JIS standards. If you have special requests, don’t hesitate to message us!
Common Uses for 316 Stainless Steel Angle
- Kitchenware for preparing food
- Coastal architectural trim, railings, and paneling
- Equipment & benches for laboratories
- Heat exchangers, boat fittings
- Springs, threaded fasteners, etc.
- Chemical transport containers, including
- Woven or welded screens for water filtration, mining, and quarrying