316 Stainless Steel Coil
The 316 stainless steel coils are austenitic chromium and nickel with a molybdenum composition. That makes them resist chloride and harsh environmental effects. They are readily roll formed into various components. Moreover, these 316-grade SS coils are lightweight and easy to clean.
- Increased strength
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Easy to process
- Withstand high-temperature
Premier 316 Stainless Steel Coil Manufacturer
TuoLian offers 316 stainless steel coils with customized length and width availability. As experts, we can provide non-standard coil sizes to suit your special requirements. Our manufacturing team can perform cold and hot-rolled processes. Providing you with a 0.6mm to 80mm comprehensive range of coil thicknesses. Whatever specification you need for your project, our team assures you of satisfying supplies. You can guarantee excellent quality 316 SS coils at reasonable costs.
Send your inquiries now!
316 SS Coil Advantages
- Process Treatment. The 316 stainless steel coils undergo several processes, such as bending, cutting, stamping, welding, forming, and drawing. This process achieves various components production.
- Variants Available. There are several 316 grades available, including 316L- the most common type. They are different in terms of their carbon content. Each variation possesses various features.
- Ideal for Various Applications. Stainless steel coils in grade 316 withstand severe temperatures. Thus, they are applicable in chemicals, heat exchangers, pharmaceutical equipment, and more.
- 2B, 2D
- No.4, No.5
- Matte PVC
- and more
- Laboratory test certificate
- Third-party inspections(SGS, ABS, TUV, etc)
- EN10204 3.1, 3.2 MTC
- and more
|Grade||Yield Strength||Elongation||Tensile Strength||Hardness|
|316||205 MPa||40%||515 MPa||95, 217|
|316L||170 MPa||40%||485 MPa||95, 217|
|316H||205 MPa||40%||515 MPa||95, 217|