321 Stainless Steel Tube
321 SS tubes are an austenitic stainless steel with titanium content. Their titanium content makes them more corrosion-resistant and stronger at high-temperature applications.
- Resistant to intergranular corrosion
- Excellent resistance to cracking & fatigue
- Can withstand aqueous corrosive conditions
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Available in nominal bore, imperial, and metric sizes
Your Professional 321 Stainless Steel Tube Manufacturer
TuoLian is an ISO-9001 certified manufacturer of high-quality 321 SS tubes. All of our 321 SS tubes have undergone inspection during the whole manufacturing process. We use automatic inspection systems and non-contact measurement devices to check their quality. Also, we have extensive inspection and testing prior to shipment. Therefore, we ensure they have excellent quality, durability, and no defects.
Our 321 SS tubes are produced according to ASTM, DIN, JIS, and other standards. To suit your business needs, we can produce them based on your specific requirements. Feel free to contact us for your inquiries.
Applications of 321 SS Tube
We manufacture 321 SS tubes that are used for:
- Oil & gas and refinery equipment
- Exhaust manifolds and stacks
- Aerospace applications such as aircraft piston engine manifolds
- Metal O-ring product fabrication
- High-temperature chemical processing equipment
- Sea water equipment
- Power generation
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food & beverage applications
- Heat Exchangers
- Mining and off-shore oil drilling
- Thermal oxidizers
- Expansion joints
- Other high-temperature applications
321 SS tubes have excellent oxidation resistance in continuous service at 925°C. In intermittent service, they can maintain their oxidation resistance at 900°C. 321 grades work well in temperatures between 425 and 900 °C. 321H SS tubes have higher temperature resistance. That’s why they are well suited for structural uses involving high temperatures.
Their carbon content is their main difference. 321 SS tubes are also more resistant to stress fracture than 304 grades. They also have better ductility.