Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Sheet Manufacturer in China
Cold-rolled stainless steel sheet is produced by a process where the metal is shaped at or slightly below room temperature using rollers. This method ensures enhanced dimensional accuracy compared to other manufacturing techniques. Typically, cold-rolled stainless steel sheets have a smooth, gray surface that is oiled for added protection, making them suitable for various applications.
Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Sheet Grades
Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Sheet Special Characteristics
Cold-rolled stainless steel sheets possess remarkable features that make them highly desirable. They offer exceptional strength, are solution hardened, and exhibit excellent resistance to corrosion and heat. These sheets are also lightweight, easy to weld, and form, making them versatile in a wide range of applications. Moreover, they are durable and recyclable, making them environmentally friendly.
Industrial Applications for Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Sheet
Cold-rolled stainless steel sheets find application in numerous fields. They are commonly used for brackets, plumbing components, gussets, household appliances, furniture, overhead water tanks, textiles, lockers, and filing cabinets. Additionally, they are utilized in important industries such as chemical and petrochemical, pharmaceutical, energy and power, railway and transportation, architecture, building and construction, kitchenware, and food processing.
- Deep draw:
When deep drawing metal, a rolled coil of cold-rolled stainless steel is used. The metal coil is fed into a machine where it is punched through a die or hole to create the desired shape. This process is known as deep drawing. Cold-rolled stainless steel is preferred for deep drawing applications because its improved surface finish, thickness control, and mechanical properties make it easier to form and shape without compromising its structural integrity.
- Cold extrusion:
Cold extrusion is a metal forming process in which a metal billet or slug is shaped and formed into a desired shape using compressive forces at room temperature. Unlike hot extrusion, which involves heating the material before extrusion, cold extrusion is performed without any significant temperature increase.
- Precision stamping:
Precision stamping, also known as precision metal stamping or simply stamping, is a manufacturing process used to create precise and intricate metal components. It involves the use of specialized machines, dies, and tooling to transform flat metal sheets into desired shapes or forms.
- Roll forming:
Roll forming is a metalworking technique to transform flat metal sheets or strips into extended profiles. It involves passing the metal through a series of rollers, or roll stands, each with a specific contour or shape. As the metal travels through the roll forming machine, it gradually bends and forms to take on the desired profile.
We provide a wide range of value-added services to cater to your specific needs and ensure a comprehensive solution. Our services include:
- Gas Cutting: Our advanced gas cutting capabilities allow for precise and efficient cutting of stainless steel sheets, ensuring accurate shapes and sizes.
- CNC Plasma Cutting: With our state-of-the-art CNC plasma cutting technology, we can deliver intricate and detailed cuts on stainless steel sheets, meeting your exact specifications.
- Profiling: Our profiling services enable the creation of custom profiles and shapes according to your design requirements, ensuring precision and consistency.
- Rolling and Bending: We offer expert rolling and bending services to shape stainless steel sheets into curved or angled forms, providing versatility for your applications.
- Sheet Metal Fabrication: Our skilled team excels in sheet metal fabrication, offering a comprehensive range of processes to transform stainless steel sheets into finished products tailored to your specifications.
- Drill and Punch: Utilizing advanced drilling and punching techniques, we can create holes and perforations in stainless steel sheets with precision and efficiency.
- Machining: Our machining capabilities allow for further refinement of stainless steel sheets, enabling intricate and accurate cuts, holes, and threads as per your requirements.
- Sand Blasting: We provide sand blasting services to achieve a desired surface finish on stainless steel sheets, enhancing their aesthetic appeal and preparing them for subsequent processes.
- Heat Treatment: Our heat treatment services optimize the mechanical properties of stainless steel sheets, improving their hardness, strength, and durability.
By offering these value-added services, we aim to provide you with a comprehensive solution, saving you time and effort by fulfilling multiple processing requirements in one place.
|Thickness||0.6 ~ 80mm|
|Lengths||Cut to length|
|Width||1250~ 2000 mm|
|Standards||ASTM A1008, ASTM-A240, ASTM-A480, ASTM-A666, AMS-5507, AMS-5524|
|Grades||201, 304, 304l, 410, 316, 316l, 904l, 202, 304H, 309S, 310S, 316Ti, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H|
|Surface Finish||Mill Finish, No.1, No.8, Mirror, Brush, 2B, 2D, No.4, Hairline etc.|
|Form selection||Coils, strips, tubes, bars, rods and sheets|
Cold-rolled stainless steel has inherent resistance to rust, but it is not entirely immune to corrosion. The cold-rolling process and the composition of stainless steel enhance its corrosion resistance compared to other types of steel.
The Harmonized System (HS) code for cold-rolled stainless steel sheet can vary depending on the specific characteristics and dimensions of the sheet. However, the general HS code for cold-rolled stainless steel sheets is 7219.32.