Hastelloy B2 Pipe Features
- High strength in high and low temperatures
- Excellent weldability
- Low thermal expansion
- Easily formed and fabricate
- Good resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion
- Withstand strong acids, chlorine, and brine solutions
- Pipe end: treaded, beveled, screwed, and plain end
Hastelloy B2 Pipe Manufacturer
Hastelloy B2 pipes are made from nickel-molybdenum alloy. It has high resistance to corrosion and cracking. The pipe can maintain the integrity of the equipment even handling corrosive substances. With that, they are extensively used in various industries as dairy pipes, gas pipes, boiler pipes, oil pipes, and fluid pipes.
Tuolian offer various shapes of Hastelloy B2 pipe to provide versatility and flexibility in their use. It is available in round, rectangular, square, hexagonal, coiled, capillary, hydraulic, hollow, and pancake coils.
Moreover, Hastelloy B2 pipes can also be custom-manufactured to suit specific applications and requirements, such as U-shaped or L-shaped pipes.
Hastelloy B2 pipes are produced to meet various international standards to ensure their quality, reliability, and compatibility with different applications. Some common standards are ASTM B619/B622, ASME SB619/SB622, DIN 17751, JIS G3459, and EN 10216-5.
At Tuolian, we supply an extensive range of Hastelloy B2 tube sizes and thicknesses. The length of Hastelloy B2 pipes is generally 6m or 12m, but we can custom lengths based on your requirements.
For your particular Hastelloy B-2 tube needs, please contact us or request a quote today!
- Seamless Hastelloy B2 Pipes: Seamless pipes are manufactured from solid round billets of Hastelloy B2 alloy, which are heated and pierced to form a hollow tube. The tube is then rolled and stretched to the required size and wall thickness.
- Welded Hastelloy B2 Pipes: Welded pipes are manufactured by welding together two or more pieces of Hastelloy B2 sheet or plate. The sheets are first formed into a cylindrical shape, and then the edges are welded together using various welding techniques, such as TIG (tungsten inert gas) welding or MIG (metal inert gas) welding.
At Tuolian, we have a wide range of finishing options for Hastelloy B2 pipe, including
- Satin finish
- Mirror finished
The most commonly used standards for Hastelloy B2 pipes are:
- ASTM B619
- ASTM B622
- ASTM B626
- ASTM B333
- ASTM B335
- ASTM B467
- ASTM F468
- ASTM B366
Tuolian can help you determine appropriate ASTM specifications for specific application requirements.
Our team every Hastelloy B2 pipe to guarantee the reliability and effectiveness of particular applications. These testing include:
- PMI testing,
- Tensile test,
- Chemical analysis,
- Mechanical test,
- Intergranular corrosion
- X-ray test
- Hardness test
Tuolian Hastelloy B2 pipes are ideal for applications in industries where corrosion resistance is a critical requirement. Some applications include chemical reactors, heat exchangers, distillation columns, oil refinery components, seawater equipment, specialty chemicals, pharmaceutical equipment, gas processing equipment, condensers, power generation, and many more.