Incoloy 825 Tube | UNS N08825
- Tubes made from Incoloy 825 provide good resistance against localized and general corrosion in many environments
- Excellent stress corrosion cracking, crevice corrosion, and pitting resistance ability
- Consistently maintains useful mechanical properties and great toughness from cryogenic to medium-high temperature
- Strong resistance to different oxidizing substances, elements, and acids.
- Good formability and weldability result
Incoloy 825 Tube Manufacturer
Incoloy 825 tube is a nickel-iron-chromium alloy known as Incoloy 825 that is used to create seamless or welded tubes. This alloy was created with the intention of preventing corrosion in a range of hostile chemical conditions, including those containing sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid, and others.
Industries like chemical processing, oil/gas, and maritime engineering frequently use Incoloy 825 tubes. It may be easily welded, manufactured, and moulded into intricate shapes. They are available in a variety of widths and thicknesses to suit different purposes.
TuoLian Incoloy 825 tubes has a broad range of usefulness in numerous applications. These include the handling of radioactive waste, acid production, power generation, geothermal, pollution control, exhaust system, nuclear fuel reprocessing, liners, swell packers, pickling operations, carbon capture, sequestration, etc.
Incoloy 825 ASTM Tubing Standards are ASTM B705/ASME SB705, ASTM B423/ASME SB423, and UNS N08825 are a few specification standards for Incoloy 825 tubes.
Tubes made from Incoloy 825 are designed and fabricated into different tubing forms, typically including the “U” bent, straight tube, hydraulic, hollow, coil, square, rectangular, round, boiler, and more.
- Tensile strength: 518 N/mm2; 75 ksi
- Hardness: 331 kgf/mm2 (max.)
- .2% Stress-proof: 241 N/mm2 ;35 ksi
- Elongation: 30%
Density: 81.4 Kg.m-1
Modulus: 196 N/mm2
Specific heat: 440 J/g.K
Electrical resistance: 0.00113 Ω-m
Thermal conductivity: 10.8 W/m.K
Magnetic permeability: 1.005°C
Thermal expansion mean coefficient: 14.1 x 10-6°C/K
|Nickel (Ni):||36% – 46%|
|Copper (Cu):||1.5% – 3%|
|Titanium (Ti):||0.6% – 1.2%|
|Chromium (Cr):||19.5% – 23.5%|
|Molybdenum (Mo):||2.5% – 3.5%|
|Outside Diameter||0.250” – 1.00”|
|Wall Thicknesses||Between 0.20″ and 0.95″ (exceptional wall thickness is also available)|
|Length||Standard, cut-length tubes, single/double random|
|Types of Tubing||ERW, EFW, welded, fabricated, and seamless|
|Finish||AP, BA, MF, polished|
|Tube End Type||Plain, beveled, threaded|