Inconel 601 Strip Features
- Increased mechanical performance at elevated temperatures.
- Iddeal for high temperature static applications.
- Superb withstanding ability to different forms of intense heat corrosion.
- Effortlessly formed, machined, and welded.
- High resistance to oxidation, aqueous corrosion, damaging acids and elements.
- Extremely high levels of metallurgical stability.
- Better creep rupture toughness.
Tuolian Inconel 601 Strip
Inconel 601 strip is a high-performance nickel-chromium alloy material that is extensively utilized in high-temperature and corrosion-resistant applications. That is normally made as a thin, flat strip of material varying in thickness from a few tenths of a millimeter to several millimeters.
Inconel 601 is a nickel-chromium alloy containing titanium and aluminum as additional ingredients. It’s well-known for its high-temperature strength and resistance to oxidation, carburization, and sulfidation at temperatures as high as 1250°C (2282°F).
A high-temperature, corrosion-resistant alloy called Inconel 601 strip is used in many different applications. Aerospace, petrochemical, furnace components, power generation, and chemical processing are some of the most popular uses and applications for Inconel 601 strips.
We manufacture Inconel 601 strips in accordance with ASTM, ASME, AMS, BS, IS, UNS, ISO, EN, DIN specifications for a range of custom fabrication, engineering, and construction projects, and for many related applications.
- Mechanical Features
- Thermal Properties
- Physical Characteristics
|Typical Annealed||80 ksi||552 MPa||30 ksi||207 MPa||35%|
|Thermal Conductivity||11.2 W/m-K|
|Thermal Expansion Coefficient||15.2 µm/m-°C||8.1 µin/in.-°F|
- 11 g/cm3 for density
- cm electrical resistivity
- 448 J/kg-°C of specific heat
- 2 GPa is the rigidity modulus
- The elastic modulus is 207 GPa