Inconel 690 Bar Features
- High resistivity to hot gases
- Excellent oxidation resistance to chemicals
- High tensile strength
- Good corrosion resistance
- Strong & Durable
- Great surface finishes
- Heavy loads toleration
- Creep resistance
Reliable Inconel 690 Bar Manufacturer – TuoLian
Inconel 690 Bar is a nickel alloy that contains iron & chromium elements. These 690 super alloy bars have a similar composition to Inconel 601 bars; however, Inconel 690 has a higher chromium-nickel alloy content than 601, enabling it to have good corrosion resistance in high-level temperature conditions.
DIN 2.4642 and ASTM B167 are the other comparable selection for Inconel 690. Through different hardening processes like precipitation and solid solution, Inconel 690 bar will have better strength. Different forms of Inconel 690 bars are greatly used for construction, offshore, bridges, the petrochemical industry, general structure, automotive, aerospace, and other field applications.
At TuoLian, a variety of Inconel 690 Inconel bars are available. You can specify your bar requirements for your projects with our customization service.
Get your Inconel 690 bar solutions now. Message us directly!
|INCONEL 690 Bars|
|Finish||Polish, Bright, Black|
|Length||1m-6m, custom cut is accepted|
|Diameter||Up to 300mm|
|Standard Specification||ASME SB166, ASTM B166|
|Round Bar (690)||Threaded Bar (690)|
|Flat Bar (690)||Angle Bar (690)|
|Hex Bar (690)||Rectangular Bar (690)|
|Square Bar (690)||Corrugated Bar (690)|
|Inconel 690 Grades|
|Nickel (Ni)||48.85 – 62.00|
|Cobalt (Co)||10.00 – 15.00|
|Chromium (Cr)||20.00 – 24.00|
|Molybdenum (Mo)||8.00 – 10.00|
|Inconel 690 Grades|
|Yield Strength||≥275 MPa|
|Tensile Strength||≥485 MPa|
INCONEL 690 BARS TREATMENT AND FABRICATION
- Machining – different operations (turning, grinding, milling) with coolants.
- Heat Treatment – with test treatment, 690 grades must not react.
- Forming – a process of forming bars using standard techniques.
- Hardening – with this treatment, cold working is performed to hardened Inconel 690 bars.
- Annealing – at 1900°F, Inconel 690 bars are annealed, then cooling is performed.
- Hot Working – hot working of 1600 – 2200°F is performed on Inconel 690 bar.
- Aging – in aging treatment (thermal), Inconel 690 bars must not react.