Your Professional Customized Matte Finish SS Sheet Manufacturer in China
A matte finish stainless steel sheet features a smooth and subdued appearance achieved through a process of cold rolling, annealing, pickling, and polishing with a 150 to 180 grit. It has a 2B finish surface and a non-directional pattern, allowing for the creation of various textures and patterns to suit your preferences. This type of stainless steel sheet is highly versatile, suitable for both interior and exterior applications. Tuolian offers a wide range of colors, sizes, and grades of matte finish stainless steel sheets at an affordable price.
Send us your inquiry now!
Key Features of Matte Finish SS Sheet
The matte finish stainless steel sheet boasts several notable features. It is resistant to rust, fingerprints, and durable, making it easy to clean and maintain. Furthermore, our matte finish stainless steel sheet exhibits excellent properties for welding and fabrication. It provides reliable resistance against oxidation, corrosion, weathering, scratches, and other forms of damage.
Multiple Applications of Matte Finish SS Sheet
Most commonly, matte finish stainless steel sheets are chosen for decorative purposes, including facades, wall cladding, and roofing. They are also suitable for kitchen equipment such as sinks, pots, conveyors, mixing tanks, pans, cutlery, and more. Additionally, various chemical processing equipment requires matte finish sheets, such as tanks, heat exchangers, piping, pharmaceutical equipment, storage tanks, boilers, sewage equipment, and pressure vessels.
At Tuolian, we offer a range of processing options to meet your specific needs. These include embossing, V-bending, 180° folding, laser cutting, stamping, V-cutting, and printing.
|Thickness||0.3 – 100 mm|
|Lengths||2000mm, 2438mm, 2500mm, 3000mm, 3048mm or cut to length|
|Width||20mm to 2000mm|
|Standards||ASTM, ASME and EN|
|Grades||202,309S, 304/304L, 316/316L, 430, 410S, 409/409L|
To achieve a matte finish on steel, you can follow these general steps:
- Prepare the Surface: Cleaning the steel surface by mild detergent and water or a solvent appropriate for steel cleaning.
- Sanding: Use sandpaper or abrasive pads to get a smooth surface from a coarse grit sandpaper gradually to finer grits. Sand in a consistent direction to create a uniform matte pattern.
- Cleaning Again: After sanding, clean the surface again to remove any residual dust or debris.
- Chemical Treatment (Optional): If you want to enhance the matte finish and protect the steel from rust, you can apply a chemical treatment such as a metal patina or metal blackening solution. These solutions can be applied according to the manufacturer’s instructions and often involve a combination of chemicals and heat.
- Applying a Clear Coat (Optional): To further protect the matte finish and increase its durability, you can apply a clear coat.