Monel K502 Features
- Similar to other alloy grades, Monel K502 exhibits improved machinability
- Better cutting performance
- It provides better ductility and is easily formed through standard techniques
- Responds to both heat treatment and annealing
- Freezing work by utilizing typical methods
- Aged at temperatures ranging from 1100°F up to 1125°F
- High strength and toughness
- Excellent creep and oxidation resistance
Tuolian Monel K502
Monel K502 is an excellent option for use in alkali processing facilities because of its high resistance to alkaline solutions. A nickel-copper alloy with outstanding corrosion resistance is called Monel K502.
It is a non-magnetic alloy that can tolerate very high temperatures and has excellent corrosion resistance to chemicals and seawater. Due to the alloy’s special characteristics, it is the best option for applications that call for great strength and resilience to hostile environments.
Monel K502 serves various industries like nuclear, marine service, food and chemical processing, automotive service, processing equipment, electronics, and other general engineering projects. Besides, these materials are used in producing industrial components like valves, propeller shafts, pump shafts, fasteners, evaporators, and many more.
Depending on the particular application and industry, Monel K502 must adhere to a variety of international certification criteria like ASTM B127, AMS 4544, ISO 9001, NACE MR0175, MIL-DTL-46177, ASME SB-127 and AWS A5.14. These internationally recognized certification standards guarantee that Monel K502 satisfies particular quality and performance standards.
Monel K502 is a part of alloy materials that is chemically composed of 70% nickel and 30% copper. Some chemical constituents present to the material include iron (2%), carbon (0.1%), manganese (1.5%), silicon (0.5%), sulfur (0.01%), aluminum (3.5%), and titanium (0.5%).
Monel K502 can be processed in various forms, commonly like
- Rings, and more
- Tensile Strength (MPa): 1158
- Tensile Strength: 1034 MPa
- 15% Elongation
- Poisson’s Ratio: 0.27–0.30
- 53% reduction in area
- 335 hardness
|Electrical Resistivity:||370 microhm-cm|
|296 BTU/hr/ft2.°F||42.7 W/mK|