Rectangular Stainless Steel Water Tank Manufacturer in China
Built with a rectangular shape, the stainless steel water tank is made with double-walled insulation packing to keep the water warm even during the winter and cool during the summer. We offer two grades to satisfy your requirements in terms of the inner tank walls, which are 304 Grade and 316 Grade. The outside wall, on the other hand, is primarily built of SS 304 Grade.
TuoLian has wide options of stainless steel water tanks with rectangular shapes. We can provide them with aesthetically pleasing and detailed designs. Rectangular stainless steel water tanks provide a wide range of useful qualities. Talk with one of our experts for full customization services.
Rectangular Stainless Steel Water Tank By Capacity
- Usually comes with silver coating, these tanks are made of 304 grade stainless steel. It is odorless, elegant, durable, and hygienic.
- Water tanks with 800L capacity are easy to maintain, corrosion-resistant, and durable. It offers strong protection against water impurities.
- The 1000L water tank is made of 100% 304 grade stainless steel. It is not compatible with chemical and acid storage. It is extremely durable.
- The 1500L water tank is made of 304, 316, and 321 grade stainless steel. It is odorless, durable, hygienic, and very economical.
- The water tanks with 5000L capacity are very strong and will not bulge because they are made from quality steel. Customized depends on the needs.
- The 10000L capacities for water tanks are perfect for storing huge amounts of liquid. Unlike poly tanks, it can resist corrosion and discoloration.
- This 120L rectangular stainless steel water tank both drinkiis can storeng and wastewater. It is made with quality SS materials and is highly corrosion-resistant.
- The 500L/132-gal SS water tank is strong water storage. This tank joint is properly welded and connected to ensure no water leakage & spillage.
Rectangular Stainless Steel Water Tank Advantages
Each raw material for making the water tank is made of pure stainless steel, gives high corrosion resistance.
Welding processes are handled within the tank, so there’s no need left space around of tank.
Our raw materials are all of the international renown. Tanks can live for more than a 1/4 century.
Bacteria cannot enter the storage tank and contaminate the water because they do not leak.
Rectangular Water Tanks Application
Here are some of the application examples for rectangular stainless steel water tanks:
- Agricultural irrigation
- Potable water storage
- Sewage and septic tanks
- Rain water harvesting
- Swimming pool balance
- Distillation tanks
- Industrial process tanks
Precise Welding Technology
The tank interface is welded via argon arc welding, which includes water-wave welding and closed weld. Stainless steel welding materials are same to stainless steel tank materials. The welding effect is good, and it can withstand pressures of up to 6 mpa.
Types of Rectangular Stainless Steel Water Tanks We Offer
- Single-Walled Tanks- These are the most basic stainless steel tanks, usually rectangular in shape. Having a single wall protects the tank from corrosive substances on both the internal and external surfaces.
- Double-Walled Tanks- Depending on where the corrosion resistance is required, double-walled tanks can have one or both walls made of stainless steel. It includes insulation between the walls. The insulation shields the product from changes in ambient temperature.
- Jacketed Tanks- These stainless steel tanks are typically used for procedures that necessitate increased heating, cooling, or thermal stability.
- Process Tanks- It is used in most manufacturing and industrial operations for mixing, dissolving, or homogenising process components or ingredients.
TuoLian is committed to exceeding customers’ expectations by offering technically superior, functionally durable liquid storage solutions at the right price and right quality.
Our quality policy attempts to meet this commitment by doing the following:
incorporating a “customer-first approach” into everything we do;
ensuring that our systems and processes are constantly improved;
providing our staff with a growth-oriented work environment; and
ensuring that all applicable regulatory and consumer criteria are met
The tank’s structure mostly consists of the following holes: feeding hole, discharging hole, breathing hole, man orifice, cleaning hole, temperature measurement hole, pressure gauge hole, vent nozzle, and so on.
Stainless steel water tank fabrication is durable but if the water tank will not be taken care of, it may result in some tank leaking or corrosion. On the other hand, if taken care of well, your tank can last for more than 15 years.
Because they are constructed of steel, stainless steel tanks are incredibly sturdy and will not bulge or warp. However, because they are made of metal, they are less impact resistant than a poly tank, which can withstand being hit with a hammer.
The rectangle stainless steel water tank comes with complete accessories, including outlet flange, concrete beam, inlet flange, external ladder, oblique short bar, manhole, C-channel, vertical support, and horizontal tie rod.
Finishes for Rectangular Stainless Steel Water Tank
Secondary milling operations are done to enhance the stainless steel corrosion resistance on the water tanks. The most popular type of mill finish used for stainless steel tanks is No. 2B, No. 2B, as designated by ASTM.
From a mill finish, an additional technique is applied to achieve the desired surface smoothness. Polishing and brushing are done by utilizing fine, abrasive materials bonded to unidirectional cutting belts and discs. Common mechanical finishes are No. 3 and No. 4.
Electropolishing is an electrochemical process that removes or levels microscopic peaks on the surface of the metal. It makes the surface smoother in the order of less than 0.2 µm. Electropolished stainless steel tanks are used where product contamination is an issue, like in the food and pharmaceutical industries.