Stainless Steel Kitchen Equipment
Each commercial kitchens have different variations in terms of architectural features. Equipment used in a commercial kitchen also has different types. Most kitchen equipment used for the preparation and serving of food includes broilers, ovens, dish machines, sinks, refrigeration units, storage cabinets, and more.
Does these kitchen equipment need to be made from stainless steel? The FDA has specific guidelines for the production of kitchen equipment to be safe, nonabsorbent, smooth, corrosion resistant, can avoid bending or breaking down, and durable. Most grades of stainless steel have met all the criteria for kitchen equipment production. Among the grades that are suitable for the fabrication of kitchen equipment are 316, 304, and 430.
Due to stainless steel’s superior resistance to corrosion, steams or spills will not cause damage to equipment. This material is also neutral in nature. Therefore, it will not affect the ingredient’s smell, appearance, and taste. The excellent thermal tolerance of stainless steel makes the kitchen equipment such as pans and pots can be put in the freezer without damage.
Why TuoLian Stainless Steel
If you need to purchase stainless steel for designing and production of kitchen equipment, TuoLian is your best supplier. We offer all kinds of food-grade stainless steel that will surely meet your requirements.
- Our stainless steel can help in preventing contamination
- You can choose from a variety of high-quality surface finish
- All our stainless steel materials are fire-resistant so it is ideal to be used for kitchens
- It can also withstand noxious detergents
- Can complement kitchen interior design and providing seamless or clean appearance
- It is not acid erosion susceptible