Stainless Steel Shearing
Tuolian Metal is expert in shearing stainless steel. Shearing is a metal cutting process that uses a straight-edge blade. It cuts unnecessary material from sheet metal. We provide sheet metal shearing in stainless steel up to 8mm (5/16″). Here are a few benefits this procedure provides:
- Produces crisp edges and clean cuts
- Extremely quick technique
- Economical for applications requiring high-volume manufacturing
- Can be carried out on sheet metal with different diameter sizes.
Stainless Steel Rolling Process
The sheet metal rolling method involves moving metal stock between one or more pairs of rolls. It reduces the thickness and uniformity of the metal. The metal is shaped in a hardened state. Tuolian Metal provides sheet metal rolling ideal for high-volume production. It offers a great deal of efficiency and is designed to meet very tight tolerances. We can roll steel plates up to 3.6m in length and 12mm in thickness.
- Uses less energy, lowering expenses compared to standard forming techniques.
- Capable of producing more components with higher regularity and consistency
- This technique allows parts to be manufactured to any length necessary, resulting in a lower waste process.
- Eliminate secondary operations
Tuolian Metal Offers Custom Production
As a leader in this industry, Tuolian Metal provides custom manufacturing of stainless steel products and services. Whether you need stainless steel sheet, rod, plates, or pipe, we can support your needs.
Just provide your specifications and demands, Tuolian Metal can fabricate and assemble the product you need. We have 24/7 online assistance and after-sales service you can trust. Your project will be performed with the maximum care and quality. You can guarantee the greatest outcomes and the highest level of services here. Message us immediately for your next stainless steel metal projects.