Thick Wall Stainless Steel Tube Manufacturer in China
The thick wall stainless steel tube is an intricate material commonly found and utilized in structural applications. Its tubing diameters and variations are determined based on the application requirements. Becomes, they become vital in multiple industrial fields due to their specialized properties such as strength, corrosion resistance, and low maintenance.
Here is some consideration that is effectively helpful in selecting the right thick wall stainless steel material for your projects:
- Right Material Grade for the Operating Environment
- Strength, Ductility, and Toughness
- Form and Process
- Customer Specifications and Preferences
- Material Cost and Availability
- Standard: AISI, ASTM, DIN, JIS, BS, NB
- Technique: Hot rolled / cold rolled
- Length: 3000mm, 4000mm, 5800mm, 6000mm, 12000mm, or as required
- Thick-wall seamless steel pipe standard: ASTM, DIN, ISO, EN, JIS, GB, etc.
- Material: ASTM A106B, ASTM A53B, API 5L Gr. B, ST52, ST37, ST44
- Diameter: 10mm-2000mm or as required
- Thickness: 0.1mm-5mm or as required
- Standard: AISI, ASTM, DIN, JIS,GB, JIS, SUS, EN, etc.
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Grades: 316 SS
- Thickness: 3mm–100mm/Custom
- Application: Pipelines, Food Industry, Power Plant, etc.
TuoLian performs different manufacturing method for thick wall stainless steel tube which includes:
Tube Mill Process
This method comprises basic operations, such as:
- Rolling and Welding
- Cleaning and Heating
- Cold Drawing
- Finishing Process
Benefits of Thick Wall Stainless Steel Tube
The following are the benefits of utilizing our thick wall stainless steel tube:
- Durability and good machinability
- Resistance to deterioration especially when exposed to most chemicals.
- Ability in transporting hot or cold liquids and gasses.
- Has the potential to be formed in a variety of grades and tube radii.
- Capability to fabricate at a lower cost.
SS Material Types
TuoLian thick wall stainless steel tube covers are produced from a wide range of stainless steel material types, such as:
- Duplex Stainless Steel
- Austenitic Stainless Steel;
- Nickel Alloys
Highlighting Thick Wall Stainless Steel Tube Characteristics
Shape. Thick wall stainless steel tubes can be fabricated into numerous shapes, like square, rectangular, or round.
Measurement. SS tubes can determine their wall thickness and outside diameter.
Metal Types. A thick wall SS tube is both hot and cold rolled.
Rigidity. Most thick wall stainless steel tubes can be formed into different shapes with some effort without resulting in extreme fracturing, distortion, or wrinkling.
Strength. Thick wall SS tube is constructed with higher strength where they can better perform in numerous applications and projects that require durability and strength.
Telescoping Abilities. The thick wall stainless steel tubes can be telescoped.
Application. For instance, a thick wall SS tube is ideal for medical devices, requiring an exact outside diameter.