Welded Stainless Steel Pipe Manufacturer in China
The welded stainless steel pipe is made of rolling stainless steel strips into a tube. Then, it is welded throughout its whole length. After welding, the pipe is improved using cold rolling or hot forming techniques. It exhibits good high-temperature resistance and rust resistance. Aside from that, it provides optimum resilience and robustness.
TuoLian supplies stainless steel welded pipe in a large selection of sizes. The material is kept in pickled, mill-finished, bright pickled, and polished. These four stainless piping grades are widely used in exterior projects. All these welded SS pipes comply with and surpass stringent standards. To fulfill your particular requirements, we can custom-cut any SS welded pipe for you.
Contact us today!
- Low maintenance costs
- Resistant to oxidation and corrosion
- Length: 12”, 24”, 36”, 48”, or custom
- Single or double random; required length
- Stronger resistance to rust up to 2000oF
- Lower magnetic permeability and stand out too -450°F
- Available for custom dimensions
- Sizes come from 2in. -24 in.
- End Options: plain end, threaded, beveled end
- Form: Round, rectangular, square, and so on.
- 6ft Length or Customize
- High tensile strength, toughness, flexibility
- Resistant to pitting, oxidation, corrosion, etc
- Mechanical tests, chemical tests, micro tests
- Thicknesses up to 20mm
- Specification: ASTM A213, A312, A358
- Shape: round pipe, rectangle pipe, square pipe
- Available in different surface treatment like polishing
- Excellent strength, tear resistance, and hardness
- Thickness: 0.6 mm to 12.7 mm
- Surface Option: polished, machined, grounded, heat treating and annealing, etc
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Can be round, tubular, or oval
- Wide thickness options
- Applicable in food, medical, and architectural fields.
- High Strength
- High-temperature tolerance
- Available in extensive thickness options
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Customizable according to your specific requirements
1/8” Stainless Steel Welded Pipe
1/4” Stainless Steel Welded Pipe
3/8” Stainless Steel Welded Pipe
1/2” Stainless Steel Welded Pipe
3/4” Stainless Steel Welded Pipe
24” Stainless Steel Welded Pipe
TuoLian Stainless Steel Welded Tube Sales Point
- Excellent Workability: We can produce steel tubes with high elongation values. It has outstanding bending workability using a cutting-edge high ductility mill.
- Superior Weld Quality: Our team selects three different welding techniques, depending on the situation like product dimension.
- Pipe Dimensions and Weight: There are a variety of diameters and weights of welded pipe available.
- Strict Quality Assurance: We make welded tubes using integrated quality control. Start with raw material design to finish the product.
SS Welded Tube Examples of Application
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Oil and Gas Processing
- Renewable Energy
- Power Generation
- Food Processing
- Marine Industry
- Pulp and Paper
Welded Stainless Steel Pipe Key Properties & Benefits
- Withstand corrosive and chemical environments
- Effortless surface, secure for prolonged use
- Fatigue resistance and high level of corrosion
- Often accessible in substantial lengths
- Attractive presentation
- Extremely ductile
- Simple to maintain
SS Welded Pipe Standard Specifications
ASTM: A312/A312M, A358/A358M, A778/A778M
ASME: B36.19M/B36.10M, B1.20.1, B36.10M, B36.19
Other Specifications: API, UNS, SB, DIN, DIN EN, ISO, ASTM, JIS, etc
Our Value-Added Services
- Production Cutting
- Bar and Structural Cutting
- Honing and Turning Process
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT) Testing